Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we had a great Thanksgiving

Well, we have a great Thanksgiving every year,
but that's besides the point.

Anyways

Usually for Holiday's James and I will split up the day so that we can spend it with his family and then with my family.

But this year my family decided to travel to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family.

Boy, was I sad (and still am sad) that I'm not there.

My first Holiday I've missed. So not fun. 

But I decided that going down to Arizona when she has her baby was a little more important to me.

Plus I'll be able to escape the nasty January weather!

So this year we spent all of Thanksgiving with James' family.

We really had a great time!

This was the first year in many, many, many years that everyone, except one who is on his missoin, would be there from Thanksgiving

Which meant 35 family members were there

and that's just his immediate family!

My sweet Mother in law set the table so we could all sit together!

She seriously is amazing.

After our faboulous dinner

We all relaxed. The boys played, you guessed it, Nintendo and the girls talked.

Later we, and when I say we, I mean Sam and David, put up the Christmas Tree.

Thanksgiving was great. It was a great time to remember how Thankful I really am for everything.

And I'm super excited because James will now listen to Christmas music!

Perfect for a snowy day.
Here are a few pictures  of Thanksgiving 2010



 Lincoln LOVES his uncle David!
And Uncle David LOVES Lincoln!
Oh my goodness-
They are seriously SO cute together!


 My father-in-law with the Grandbabies that have been born this year
5 babies (one is on the way) in one year has been so much fun!




 My Brother-in-Law Chris with his sweet baby Ella

Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment