Tuesday, November 23, 2010

D. All the above

 Here is another post full of our happenings this past week. Enjoy!

On Sunday James' sister Mary blessed their darling girl Ella Marie. Chris gave a wonder blessing. We enjoyed each others company at my in laws afterwords. Lincoln and miss Ella met for the first time. They are only 3 in a half weeks apart! They are going to have so much fun growing up together! That is if we can get Mary and Chris to move back to Utah!

  James and his sister with the babies
Isn't she beautiful

Meeting for the first time 





I love my men!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On Saturday night I rubbed my forearm and felt a bump. Well, this bump got bigger and started killing. Yesterday I went to the doctor to get it check out. (my insurance ends soon so I gotta get everything checked before the end of the month)


So looks like I have a cyst. (the picture doesn't do justice) The doctor said it is from...get this...carrying Lincoln's car seat. He said that sudden strain can cause this...which it did. It hurts like a mother! I'm taking an anti inflammatory in hopes it'll go away and if not I'll go and get it drained. Yucky.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Lincoln is growing so much! I love it! He is pretty much out of his newborn clothes. He can still wear his oneies because they stretch so much.  He can't wear his newborn pants anymore because now they are like shorts. I was able to go to the outlets and get some awesome deals on 0-3 month clothes.  For as chunky as he's getting, he still can't wear 3 month clothes because they are too big. 0-3 works perfectly!

He is learning lots and lots every day.  He is still smiling all the time! I love going to get him in the morning from his crib because this is what I find


He is all smiles! He isn't really laughing yet. He is cooing a ton and does that when he smiles but not really giggling.  Trust me, I'm trying though!

I tried putting Lincoln in his bumbo yesterday. He last about 2 minutes before he started falling over. He loves to sit up. He doesn't really enjoy laying on your lap too much these days so once he gets strong enough, i'm sure he'll LOVE it!


He has also figured out how to get his hand in his mouth. He is full of drool these days but we don't mind. He also is figuring how to grasp things. This weekend my dad gave Lincoln a celery stick. Lincoln grabbed it and started shaking his hand. He didn't like holding it and started freaking out and crying but he didn't know how to let the celery go. It made us laugh.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And here are just some cute pictures of my little man.






He has THE cutest smile! I love him so much!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment