Monday, November 15, 2010

2 Month Check up

Lincoln is officially 2 months now, which means he had his 2 month check up. Here are the Misters Stats:

Age: 2 months +1 day
Date: 11-15-10
Length: 23-0  50%
Weight: 12.9  75%
Head Circ: 39-0  25%

Since his 2 week checkup He has grown
2 inches in length
4 pounds
and 2.3 cm in his little head

As you can see, we have a healthy little boy!

He also had shots today :( Not fun at all! We had to wait for the doctor to come in so we took some happy photos before he got his 3 shots and 1 oral medicine. 







Here is Lincoln after his poor shots. I have never heard him cry so loud! He hit a new high night. Poor guy. Luckily I was able to hold my tears.




His band-aid have little monkeys on them.


Right after his shots I cradled him and he stopped crying and fell right to sleep. I then went to the store to guy some Tylenol. Tylenol is our new best friend!
Here are some pictures I took of Lincoln at 2 months...He's getting so big!!









3 comments:

  1. Aww Jamie...he's so cute....and you look so good and happy. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens...what a darling man. And he is healthy and growing so fast!

    Hey, I recognize that carpet. I think I know where your pediatrician works:)

    ReplyDelete