Monday, November 1, 2010

Lincoln's First Halloween and More


This Halloween was A LOT of fun for me - It was Lincoln's first Halloween. Unfortunately, James was out of town and missed out on all of the fun festivities. 
I searched and searched for a newborn Halloween costume, but I couldn't find one that fit him. It made me so sad because I found the cutest lion costume.

I ended up find him a monster onesie that glows in the dark at Gap. It's a 0-3 month and was still big for him, but oh well. At least he had something.  I also bought him skull leg warmers. Yes, I put my little guy in leg warmers and they are so cute! My brothers gave me a pretty hard time about them, but I'm his mom and I can do what I want :)

We also went Trick-or-Treating around my parents circle. (I've been staying here since Friday because James is still out of town) Lincoln cried at the first house, but managed to fall asleep by the time we got to the next house. It's so nice having a reason to go trick or treating and get free candy now! Next year will be even more fun because Lincoln will be one and he'll be able to hopefully actually enjoy it and kinda know what's going on.




My sis in law was a pregnant Boston white trash fan and my niece was Dora and nephew was Diego. So cute!

Lincoln sleeping in Grandma's swing. He loves having his head like this. Looks uncomfortable to me!

On Sunday, we had my mom's traditional Halloween Buffet. It was so much fun! Saturday while the kids were trick or treating, me, Kelli and mostly my mom prepared some of the food and goodies. We had such a fun time in the kitchen. We had plenty of mishaps in the kitchen - which were all too funny!


The Cowboys! My dad and Scott went to the Buffalo roundup this weekend. My dad loved every second of it! He's a cowboy at heart. I think Scott enjoyed his time too :)

Lincoln being loved by his Uncle Nick

Lincoln and Grandpa. Best buds

Here are photos from the Buffet. All the family came which was really fun. The food was amazing, along with the presentation. Jana we missed you!!










We also celebrated my beautiful moms birthday! Kelli and I made this awesome web cake! Happy birthday mam!





On Sunday, I was able to make it to Church! woohoo. It had been many, many, many weeks since I've been to Church because of the Mister. But look how cute he looks! I love my little man.


First we had to have bath time in the sink. This was the first time Lincoln has had a bath in the sink. It was actually pretty challenging. I like our baby bath tub lots better! But luckily, Lincoln still loved it, just as much as his bath time at home.




Yep! Too cute for words!

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about how fun it will be to go trick or treating agian.. once we have kids haha.. he looks so cute in those leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him! He looks so cute in his costume! I wish so badly I was there, I LOVE mom's Halloween buffet. It is always decorated so nicely. Good job with the cake! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for future references, old navy, costco, and the children's place sells 0-3 months old costumes and they are cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Halloween! He is already starting to look bigger! I like his costume. At least you were able to find something in his size. I don't get why they don't make newborn costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete