Thursday, December 2, 2010

NOT my typical day

This has the potential of being really embarrassing .. but this is life and this has been my day today.

We have a big weekend coming up and I've had a bazillion things to do (update blog on LOTS of things, laundry, dishes, dust, clean bathrooms, scrub floors..you get the point) but Lincoln had something else in mind for me to do...love him. Don't get me wrong, I give him loves every day, but today he wanted to be held all day! He wouldn't be satisfied laying on the floor playing, or sitting in his swing like he usually is...he needed to be up in my arms...being mr. fussy pants because he hasn't had a nap all.day. I take that back..his naps consisted of about 10 minutes.

So, me trying to multitask, I started one project...then Lincoln would need me, so I'd drop that project, love Lincoln then when he seemed okay, I'd start yet another project.

So...like I said...this has been my day.







Now you wonder how I have time for updating this blog...It's because this FINALLY happened.


I love my Lincoln
Even if he gives me heart burn.

1 comment:

  1. Yoy need a sling! They work like a charm for days like that!!! Good luck this weekend, wish I could be there to help. But if it makes you feel any better, my house and laundry need the same attention, literally, it looks like a bomb hit my house, but instead I have been taking naps with the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete