Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3 months & Dinos

First off-we LOVE Christmas time..especially Lincoln. He loves our Christmas tree with all the lights.



Back to business...

My Lincoln James is 3 months old today! 3 months have gone by so fast!!

He has been growing like a weed. He is getting so big! He is still rolling over...only for me though :) Every time James tries to get Lincoln to roll over her wont. But he'll manage to always roll over for me! Today while we were doing tummy time I was trying to get some pictures of him on his tummy, but everytime I went to snap a photo, he'd roll over onto his back. He made me laugh so hard!!



He started laughing last week! It is THE CUTEST thing in the whole world!  He first laughed when I tickled him under his chin, then he'd laugh when I'd put his little foot in his mouth. He now laughs when I change his diaper, while we having singing time and for no reason at all. I have videos of it, but once again, blogger wont upload the videos.

Lincoln is doing a lot better sitting in his bumbo. You can tell he is getting a lot stronger.  He can last a good 15 minutes in it now without fussing.


He LOVES sucking on his hands. I find him sucking on his hands most of the day. I try to put his binky in so he wont suck his hands raw, but he'll spit it out and continue to munch on his hands. We try giving him a toy to munch on but he doesn't really have the coordination of holding a toy and putting it in his mouth.  So for the mean time, we'll just continue to have a slobbery baby.  On Sunday, during sunday school Lincoln was slobbering so much that I had to put a bib on him. By the end of the lesson  I had to take it off because it was complete drenched! This boy has so much saliva! :)

Lincoln James also loves blankets! He loves having a soft blanket by his face to fall asleep, just like his momma. I get worried about having a blanket by his face when he sleeps, but he seriously will not sleep if he doesn't have something soft to rub his face on. If there isn't a blanket by his head, he'll get his arms under the blanket and push it up towards his face. He's one smart little boy!


He's been sleeping pretty well still.  He drinks his 4 ounces before bed time and will sleep pretty much from 9-4 then from 4-8:30 or will sleep through the whole night.  Either way, it's so nice to have consecutive hours of sleep. But when he does sleep though the night, I wish I would. My body still thinks it needs to wake up at 4AM to feed Lincoln. Hopefully soon I'll be sleeping through the night.

I love my little guy so much! He has such a fun, bubbly personality shinning through already. I can't wait to see him continually grow.













- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last Monday for Family Night, James and I took Lincoln to the Dinosaur Museum. He was in aw the whole entire time...as in James.  James had never been there before and loved every single dinosaur! Did you know that when James was little he wanted to be a paleontologist? Well, I surely didn't! Lincoln really enjoyed it as well :)





 Look Kaid! It's your favorite Dinosaur!!

4 comments:

  1. he is so freaking adorable!!!! I can't believe he is already rolling over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. He is really the cutest little man ever! I love his big eyes...oh, and his smile... oh, and his chubby cheeks..oh, and his....I LOVE HIM! Kaid wants to go to the Dino museum when we come to UT...ours here isn't all that fabulous! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I wish I had a secret how to win, but I don't. I just get lucky I guess? I listen to 97.1 zht, x96, and my99.5. I just listen and call and enter on there websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe he is already 3 months! I swear you just had him!

    He is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete