Monday, October 18, 2010

Sleepy baby

Don't you love this?
I do!

It is SO hard for me to put him in his crib for nap time.
We've been getting Lincoln on a schedule that requires nap time every 3 hours.
Usually he naps while I hold him.
But that has caused some problems because he doesn't really like his crib all that much.
I don't blame him.

The past week i've been SO good at putting him in his crib once he falls asleep.
I cuddle him for about 15 mintues
(just to make sure he's really asleep)
Then put him in his crib.
Seriously, I love him.
Oh, and last night he slept a 5 hour stretch!
Sleep is beautiful!
....

On Saturday we went on another walk.
We are loving this fall weather!
Well, this time, Lincoln was awake.
Look at this face. He loved being outside!
  

And here are some of the many faces of Lincoln


 He loves his tongue
 Him sneezing
haha

 He loves daddy
 His tongue again
 Big yawn!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! I miss him! Before I know it he will be walking and calling me Auntie Jana! Crazy! Keep him small until I can see him again.
    It is funny to see him all bundled up for a walk, I am use to shorts and a tshirt, hat, and sunblock. I wish it was a bit cooler her right now. Give baby Linc lots of loves for me! xox

    ReplyDelete