Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kelli's Wedding

My sister Kelli got married on the 29th and it was an absolutely beautiful day! The night before their wedding, they had a wedding dinner at the Grand America which was so fun and so nice. She and Nick were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and then held their reception at The Woods on 9th. b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.

It was a fun time to really take Lincoln out. (he was 2 weeks old) P.S. HE'S 4 WEEKS!! AHH...HE'S GETTING SO BIG! Anyways...I was able to get a pre pregnancy skirt on which made me happy. (only 3 more pounds to loose until i'm at my pre pregnancy weight!) Everyone LOVED Lincoln! He was the hit during the whole 2 day event...well, besides Kelli of course.  He did so well too! He slept for most of the time in mine or James' arms. He only had one blow out on me at the temple...during family photos (perfect timing). And he managed to stay in his 'wedding attire' the whole night with out spitting up or wetting through his diaper. 

Here are a handful of photos that Kelli's good friend took of the wedding events. Enjoy!



 I love this picture of my cute grandpa
Grandpa performed the sealing and it was absolutely beautiful!
 I love lincoln's face!
He LOVES grandpa


 Sistas
Proud Daddy
He looks so cute pushing a stroller


Congrats Kelli and Nick!

2 comments:

  1. too cute! That looks like quite the weddin. Plus, you look fabulous for just having a baby. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a beautiful wedding reception. Kelli was a georgous bride. Her and Nick make a darling couple.

    ReplyDelete