Saturday, October 16, 2010

Falling for Fall

I love fall. And I especially love October! I love all the warm colors, the crisp air and the awesome wardrobes.  There are always such fun things going on: Corn mazes, pumpkins, pumpkin patches, trick-or-treating, mom's halloween buffet, gardner village and witches night out..oh and of course my birthday!!

This year I turned 23. I've heard some people complain on how old they feel when they turn 23 or around this age. Some complain that they haven't accomplished lots. For me, I wish I had school finished. Some say they haven't "lived". For me, I feel like I have! I've been able to travel, see the world and experience things many others haven't been able to experience.

There are 2 things that I am grateful to say that by age 23 I have done.  1. Got married to a wonderful man. 2. gave birth to my son.

I truly feel so grateful.  Words cannot describe it.

Since I can't find the words.....

Here are some pictures of some of the Fall Festivities I/we have enjoyed

My Birthday!
The Big 23

This year I wished for something I've NEVER wished for before
....
Sleep
Yes, I just shared my wish
Only because it already came true!
(Thanks Mom!)
Gardner Village with the kids
 Grandma is the greatest!
 Jayci & Kaiden
Best friends
Mr. Lincoln!

Pumpkin Patch



 On the Hay Ride

Our first Family Walk


1 comment:

  1. Looks like 23 was a great year for you! Wishing you the best for 24!

    ReplyDelete