Friday, October 1, 2010

My little man

 
I have LOTS to post
But this little guy is taking up all my time
(which I love)
Last night we cuddled on the couch the whole night.
We got 4 straight hours of sleep
and it was soo nice!

I will be doing the birth story
and lots of pictures here soon...
BUT
It's going to be on my PRIVATE BLOG.

So-leave your emails so I can add you to the list.
If you already gave me your address...you may want to email me again or leave me a comment
(and I won't post your email address)

Grandma and Aunts...that means you too! I need your email addresses!

I'm going to be keeping this blog so that it shows that i've updated my new private blog.
There will be a link to our new blog.
I know this is a hassle
(it's a hassle for me!)
But I worry about posting pictures of the Mister on the internet and not knowing who is looking at pictures and there are creepers out there.

Anyways-
Thanks for leaving your addresses 
And enjoy my cute little man!

p.s. being a mom is THE GREATEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment