Thursday, June 2, 2011

St. George

Well - I am so behind so here I go - trying to start up blogging again.


During my week break from school in April, we headed down to St. George.

Boy is was lovely!

We met up with Taylor and Lisa and Thomas and Sydney while we were there.

We had such a great time.

Lincoln did so good! 

I was worried about the car ride and trying to keep him on his schedule while we were down there but Lincoln did great the whole time!

We were luckily enough to stay at Lisa's parents house for a few days and then we stayed at Sydney's parent's house. We were truly blessed.

Here is the picture overload!

Me and Lincoln on the ride down.

Playing at the park. The weather was SO nice the whole time! :)


After the park we went rock climbing. James loves to climb. It was really fun getting to watch him do it. I so wanted to try rock climbing, but lincoln started get fussy because it was way past his bed time so I took him back so he could go to bed. I'll for sure try it next time.



The following morning we went and played tennis. Well, everyone played and I watched the babies :)



Rock and Lincoln are SOOO cute!





Lincoln loved being outside every chance we got

We then took Lincoln swimming for the first time.
he.loved.it!
He loved splashing and kicking.
Oh, and he loved wearing his cute new swimsuit :)

(sorry there are a lot of pictures of him swimming. give me a break - it was his first time!!)
 







The rest of our trip we just relaxed and hungout
It was so nice and we enjoyed every second of it!



Lincoln was being so good the whole entire time :)


1 comment:

  1. It makes me soooo happy to see him putting Kaids clothes to use. It brings back such cute/fun memories. They grow up fast. he is a cutie! Loves!

    ReplyDelete