Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lagoon

Once a year, and once a year ONLY my family goes to Lagoon for my dad's company work party for The Boyer Company. This year we made a day out of it and enjoyed the rides. Well, I enjoyed 2 rides and then I was finished :) It was so much fun spending time with the family.

My dad was such a trooper and went on rides with miss Jayci. He also did the rocket..twice!

Lincoln and Daddy
 Pots and Jayc
 Cute Kelli and her prego belly. I can't wait til my new nephew is born!
 I'm so sad this picture is blurry.  It started to get so cold when the sun went down but Kelli really wanted to ride the tube ride because she could while she's pregnant. So she bought a 3$ trash bag..i mean water poncho :) Her, Mitch, Jayci and James enjoyed the freezing water. The rest of us tried our hardest to spray them with the fountains, but we failed. dang.
 Nick and James enjoying the log ride together....ahhh
 And poor Jayci - she did not like this ride, but she was such a trooper and told us when she got off "i am never going on that ride ever again"
until next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment