Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today me and James are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary!
I cannot believe it has only been 2 years!

Who would have thought that by 2 years we would have our own home
and our amazing son.

We have been truly, truly blessed!

I love thinking back about that magical day 2 years ago.

I loved having family prayer with my family before we left for the Salt Lake Temple

I loved getting dressed in my mothers wedding dress to be sealed in

I loved kneeling across the alter with the love of my life

I loved having my Grandpa seal us for time and all eternity

I loved that my Grandpa told James, "Don't hurt her or I'll come after you." :)
(thanks Grandpa. xox)

I loved seeing my family in the Sealing room

I loved seeing the smiles on my mom and dad's face
(something I will never, ever forget)

I loved giving hugs to everyone who came to our Sealing.

I loved that I made my (tough) brother cry :)

I loved being with my sisters together

I loved taking pictures outside the Temple

I loved walking into our reception center for the first time and seeing all the decor

I loved everything about our reception

I loved standing next to my sweetheart greeting all our loved ones.

I loved holding James hand the entire night

I loved dancing with my Daddy

and James

I loved driving into the night sky, beginning our future together.

I loved loved everything about that day

And I have loved every moment since.

I love you James.
xoxo












Here's to Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment