Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4th of July Weekend


We had such a great 4th of July! Like everyone else, the 4th of July is my favorite holidays. I love the BBQ's, family time, late nights, rodeos, fireworks, and the outside time. I feel like the whole month of July is one big party. In past years I usually have some sort of regret in not 'celebrating' enough. But this year I have zero regrets. I was able to do everything I wanted!

For the 4th weekend, me and Lincoln stayed up at my parents house for a nice big BBQ Friday night, then fireworks in the park then on Saturday morning we went to the Centerville City parade followed by the annul "Cul-de-sa for Fire". (love!)




Scotty's nasty mustache 

horseplay with Grandpa
Concert in the park

Don't worry, Lincoln started choking

Seriously, so nasty! haha

Grandma and Grandpa with Bo Bo
Kiddos playing with their glow sticks
Grandma and tired Lincoln

Lincoln's first parade!





Steph with Jayci and Tag
Bo Bo
So funny story - my dad got sick on the 4th so he stayed home to rest. My mom started the oven before we left for the parade so that my dad could be breakfast in the over while we were gone. We got home from the parade in hopes of eating a hot, yummy breakfast. Well, my dad DID put the casserole in the oven, but in the oven that wasn't turned on. It made for a great laugh.

Also on the 4th, Scotty had a pole vault competition so me and Lincoln and my mom went to watch. It's so fun to watch Pots jump again. He is so talented!





This is how Lincoln Felt about the "cul-de-sac of fire"

I love that Ed is running for his life




On Monday, the actual 4th, we went over to the Wright's for some yummy dinner, croquet, basketball and fireworks - oh and of course, Daddy teaching Lincoln how to golf with Lincoln's new golf set :)




Look how big he is!!!







One of my favorite things about living where we are is that we can sit on our deck and watch the Thanksgiving Point Fireworks!


Yay for the 4th of July.
I'm so proud to be an American

No comments:

Post a Comment