Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter 2011

I have some much to blog about that I don't even know where to start.

So i'll skip what our little family did a few months ago and go straight to Easter.

We had such a great Easter!

It was extra special because it was Lincoln's first Easter.

A few weeks before Easter, Lincoln had his first Easter Egg hunt with our ward.

Unfortunatliy I had to Math final -

(Which I passed - goodbye math for ever!)

But James was able to take him.

I kept telling James how important it was that he took pictures of Lincoln because I had to have Lincoln's FIRST Easter Egg hunt Documented. 

So - here are the pictures.  If you know my hubby - you know how funny these pictures are.
It makes me laugh just thinking about James positioning Lincoln in all these pictures. haha



We also had a great Easter party at my parents house.

The kids had a great little Easter Egg hunt. 

Lincoln loved his Easter bag more than the eggs.










After the kids hunt, my mom put on a hunt for the "big kids"

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

So did a egg scavenger hunt around Centerville and Bountiful.

And me and James won! woohoo! Champs 2 years in a row!

Easter Morning was fun at our house.

I woke up to the Baskets missing.  The "male" Easter bunny hid them. That is one tradition I am not used to! But luckily there aren't  a lot of hiding spots in our house so they were easy to find.

I made yummy eggs on toast. 

My family Tradition.

James hates eggs on toast. 

Needless to say, I ate a lot of it!

Then we headed to church!

 This was James' attempt to get a picture of me and Lincoln. eh, at least you can see his cute easter outfit!

 Linc already eating his tie

Our little family :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike hates eggs on toast too...what's with these in-laws not appreciating a good thing?! Lame!! :)

    ReplyDelete