Monday, February 28, 2011

2 years ago from today

2 years ago from today

February 28, 2009

James got pretty gutsy and did this



And I said "Yes"



I'm so glad I said Yes on that day.
I am so extremely happy and I love our happy life together.

Our '5 year' plan was to get married, finish school, work, travel and then start our family by our 2 year anniversary.
Well, that didn't happen!

I love that our plan changed and that we have our Little Lincoln in our family.

I was talking to James last week and brought our plan up. 
I said -
'Could you imagine if we would have waited the 2 years to have a baby like we originally planned on-
Could you imagine not having Lincoln in our lives?'

It's crazy to think that if we stuck to our plan I would probably just be getting pregnant and we wouldn't have Lincolnator.
Totally crazy and mind boggling (yes mind boggling)

I'm so happy and grateful that I have what I have

And that I made the greatest life changing decision 2 years ago.



2 comments:

  1. It IS amazing to see how plans change and how life turns out better than we could imagine. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete