Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Valentine Man

Happy Valentine's to everyone!


Did the Valentine Man come to your house?
Well, he surely came to ours!

We were watching The Bachelor Monday night and conveniently during one of the commercials there we heard the door bell ring! (okay, I opened the door, rang the door bell and closed the door)

I looked at Lincoln and told him the door was for him!
James got so excited and grabbed Lincoln and headed to the door.

Low and behold, there were socks on the door step!
The Valentine man knew exactly what Lincoln needed!
Poor Lincoln was so confused - and cold.
But it was still fun for me and especially for James.

So, we sat back down, watched a little more TV then we heard the doorbell ring again.
The Valentine man left one more surprise for James..I mean Lincoln.




Lincoln hasn't found a love for the taste of Chocolate yet.

But he does LOVE squash!

On the 14th (Valentines day) Lincoln turned 5 months!
5 months already! 
wow.

He has been eating rice cereal every evening for a month now
and on Monday we started him on actual baby food.

The nurse at the doctor's office suggested just giving him of a jar 2 times a day.

Well, Lincoln loved the squash and ate the whole jar.

It was hilarious watching him eat it!
He would open his mouth really wide for each bite  and quickly swallowed.
I then held the spoon by his mouth and he started kicking and kept trying to grab the spoon.
It so so cute.

Too bad he doesn't do that with his green beans.

Here are so fun pictures I took of Lincoln @ 5 months








I am SO in love with his smile.
He is seriously one of the happiest babies on Earth.

I get asked all the time if he is always that happy and smiley and my answer is always
"yes"

I am one lucky mommy!

Okay - back to Valentines day.

James and I don't celebrate Valentines on the actual day. Why spend some much?
We celebrate the day after when everything is marked down and restaruants aren't crowded.

So yesterday was our Valentines.

I got home from class last night and found this on our counter. 

 And if you look closely...
 on $1.14 for a bag of candy!
and the chocolates were only 2 bucks!

We are going out to eat this weekend 
well, at least I think we are.
But last night to finish off our Valentines evening we made party pizzas and watched a movie


Aren't we so romantic?
(have you met my husband?!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love those cute animated facial expressions! And yes, baby smiles are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete