Monday, March 7, 2011

Stress Mode

I am in total stress mode. This week I can register for summer school at uvu. I have just about 3 semesters left before I can finally graduate. I so wish it was sooner!!

I wanted to just take Tuesday/Thursday night classes so I can be home with Lincoln during the day and James can watch him at night.

Well, non of my classes I need to take are being offered at nights - or on Tuesday and Thursday. So, now my schedule is looking like MWF 9-3. Lets remember that James works during the day. Which means I am going to be in need of a babysitter for Lincoln.

Just the thought of leaving Lincoln with someone other than my mom or sister, or James' mom F.R.E.A.K.S.  M.E.  O.U.T.  I know that I need to get over that eventually, but I'm not ready yet. I just want family to be able to watch him.  How do I know that a 'babysitter' is really going to be able to take care of my little guy.  And how do you find a great babysitter? One who understands babies, plays with them, can feed them properly and understand how important his schedule is and stick to it? We are talking having someone watch him 3 days a week for 7 hours a day (including travel time) which means 21 hours a week for 7 weeks! This little babysitter will be spending lots of time with him - she'll have to be absolutely perfect!! Where in the world!?

Am I over exaggerating on this people? Does anybody know somebody loyal and absolutely perfect to watch my little guy? And be able to? I would love to keep the same sitter for the 7 weeks (may 9-June 27) so that Lincoln can get use to the sitter and she'll be able to really understand him and his schedule.

Totally stressing!!

1 comment:

  1. Where do you guys live? One of my cheerleaders babysits for me all the time- she is the only person who ever has besides my family and she is seriously so so awesome! Her mom is a single mom so she basically grew up tending her two younger sisters, and she is so so good with my little lucy and the most responsible girl ever. I have no idea if she would be interested, but she is graduating in a couple months and is just awesome. She is my captain this year, I've coached her for 3 years and I love her! Let me know if you are interested and I can pass along hers or your info!

    ReplyDelete