Monday, March 14, 2011

Miss Macy's Blessing

Yesterday was so a nice, beautiful Sunday -
one in which I have missed for a long time.

Jana and Jake blessed their little Macy Louise
and we had the entire family today!

It was soo extremely nice to have the family all together
and not to mention being able to be at Macy's baby blessing.

Macy is such a sweet little baby.
She never cries, sleeps so well and is teeny tiny!
At around 8 weeks she still only weighs 8 pounds!
I am seriously in love with her.

I LOVE having Kaids and Maggs here too.
I have missed these 2 so much!!!

It is so much fun to have all the grandbabies together.
On Friday my parents took us all to Disney on Ice.
There use to only be 4 grandkids-
but now we are at 7! It was insane walking around Energy Solutions with all these kids/babies.

Everyone LOVED Disney on Ice- Except for Lincoln.
He doesn't do well with loud, sudden noises so when the program started he lost it!
I had to stay out in the halls for a good portion of it then I gradually eased us back in.
He did pretty well once he got use to the sounds and lights and sat quietly on my lap.

Thanks mom and dad again! It was so fun!!

check out that tongue!
Great Grandma & Grandpa Craven

No comments:

Post a Comment