Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our house and baby update

I've been working on cleaning and organizing our house. Blah...I swear it never ends. We keep our house clean, but it's the cupboards, and closets that has been needing the attention. But I feel like I am pretty much caught up on everything and feel good about my clean organized house now! I never made a shelf in our kitchen for bottles! I cannot wait for our little guy to come! only 13 more weeks!!! I don't remember the last time I posted pictures of our house so here are some!!
Our cute house!
Master bedroom
Guest bedroom
Kitchen (yes, we still don't have a real table)
Living room

 I got the crib bumper this week and love it, although it doesn't match the walls that were previously painted. So, I'm not going to post pictures of the nursery yet. but I do have a picture of the bed skirt I made. I found this fabric and feel in love with it and decided that the nursery was going to be based on these colors: cream, brown, blue green...focusing more on the brown and creams. (right now the walls are blue and it just seems like 'too much blue' for my liking.


 LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

I also made some super cute burp clothes! I can't wait to use them! Look how cute! They were super easy too. I was able to make all of them in one afternoon.


 And here is the most recent belly shot. 27 weeks! I went to the doctor today and our little Mister is doing well! Due date is still in September 15th. I go back in 3 weeks and then I start going every 2 weeks. These next 13 weeks are going to FLY BY! (Well at least I hope so!)


9 comments:

  1. you might just be the cutest pregnant women ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bed skirt Jami!!! Sounds like it's going to be a very cute room! BTW I think your house is completely adorable! SO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh dang it Jami! I was so excited for the nursery photos! K I'll try and be patient BUT your house is gorgeous! I'm totally and 100% jealous you live there. And you look freakin' adorable in every baby belly shot you take! You'll have to lend me your maternity clothes k :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bump is way too stinking cute. Cute enought to make me miss being pregnant....Oh and oh my goodness I love your house. I love the "sitting chairs" in the living room....i want them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your house, it looks so cute. I can't wait to see how you do the nursery and the burp clothes are way fun. I am glad you said they were easy because I was wanting to make some too! You look so cute all pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! Your bump is adorable..trust me, even if you don't think so at this point. (know the feeling!) Love the crib skirt too...can't wait to see the whole room! Oh and i love the new look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! Not too mention you have an adorable house! Can't wait to see the nursery :) Glad baby is growing healthy, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jami! You look adorable!! I love your house! It is super cute! Congrats on everything!! I can not wait to see your baby! You will be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey my cute sis, I love your burp cloths, super cute. So, why did your comment on my blog, say your name as, "the couple"? I clicked on it and it took me to your blog, so I figured out it was you, but it usually doesn't say that, I thought it was funny! I was like, "Oh, who's... THE COUPLE?" ha ha Anyways, we're moving this weekend, so you'll have to come see our new place. We'll actually invite you guys over more than once though, unlike some people I know.. ahemm..

    ReplyDelete