Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Six Months

Six months ago today, on June 30th, James and I were married!

The weather was suppose to be the hottest day of the year...
it wasn't.
It was PERFECT!
When we walked out of the Temple,
clouds rolled in and shaded us from the heat.

The reception was beautiful.
It was by far the funnest reception i've been to!
The live oldies band was amazing.
The food was divine.
The wedding cakes...
tasted wonderful, looked terrible.
(thanks to the car accident they got into on their way)
The family was looking their best in their black and white.
The flowers were gorgeous.
The dancing was outrageous.

The honeymoon was eventful.
Not like a typical honeymoon that's for sure...
Stomach flu.

The past six months have been wonderful.
There has been good times
Fun times
Hard times
Memorable times
Enjoyable times
Funny times
Sad times
and the best of times.

I cannot believe that it has already been 6 months! We have had some great time together and I cannot wait to continue our journey together!






I love you James!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6th month Anniversary! I wish I could have been there for the big day! Love you both! Yeah, I know...I haven't even met ya Jamie, but if James loves you, that's good enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete