Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Leading to Christmas

The Craven Christmas Party.
aka
The Nativity.
This is the big part of our Christmas Party.
 Even though we had amazing food and great company...
it's the Nativity that is the big highlight of the night.
Me and stuff 'lucked' out of being in it...we were
'taking pictures'


Here is the rest of the family and their amazing costumes.
PS..I think the costumes get better and better each year


Check out the Shepherd...
AND the Donkey! (the 2 best costumes!)


And the Sheep!


Samuel (dodging stones...or socks)


The Beautiful Star
She held up the star above her head the whole time!
(that never happens..usually the star gets in trouble)
 
 

 
 My cute Wiseman.
(he was so happy to participate...without me)


Jake should have been kicked out of the Choir of Angels.
iphones are NOT allowed!



 
 My cute Grandparents baring their testimonies
My absolute favorite part of the night!!

After the Nativity the family started to leave.
The boys went down stairs to watch their
ACTION PACKED MOVIE...
While the girls did what girls do best...
TALK!
I made some yummy hot cocoa and did this outside...
so much fun!


I love the babies!
And I love my husband!
(he's getting...better...at pictures
or at least we are getting there )
:)

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On Monday for Family Night, we got together with Thomas and Sydney.
We went to see the pretty lights at Temple Square!
It was....
FREEEEZING!
And the air was
NASTY!
But it was, oh, so much fun!






 





1 comment:

  1. You and 'stuff' lucked out? Do you mean Stef? I was lucky too! Cute pictures!!! See you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete