Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Charlie Brown Christmas

While James was out chasing ducks with is shotgun last week, he decided he would pick up our first Christmas tree. He and his brother bought permits and James came home with a tree. Do you remember Charlie Browns Christmas tree? Well, let me refresh your memory...

Well, our tree, isn't THIS bad, it's just...unique! There are a ton of branches on the bottom of tree, pretty much zero branches in the middle and then the top. I decorated it today and did the best I could. We got our cute ball ornaments from All a Dollar of all places! woohoo for only spending 10 bucks on decor..oh and we got our stockings there. Hey! We are in a recession here!! I tried to take some pictures of our tree. I'm happy with it, James is proud of his tree...it's gonna be a Merry Merry Christmas!


 
 
 

Yay for Christmas Time!!!
Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. I must say- hunting a tree is pretty hard! you never find a good tree, that tree is beautiful for a wild tree you found yourself- all the good ones are in lots! :) and I must say you did a great job decorating it!!

    ReplyDelete