Thursday, December 3, 2009

List

My list of things to look forward to...

1. Being done with this semester!!!
2. Celebrating mine and James' 4th Christmas together. 1st one actually being married
3. Picking out our first Christmas tree and decorating it!
4. The first BIG SNOW STORM!
5. Putting outside lights on our first home!
6. Not having to wake up for school OR WORK! yay!
7. Staying up late and watching Christmas movies!
8. Having James all to myself!
9. Going to see the lights at Temple Square!
10. Going to see the Joseph Smith movie with Thomas and Sydney!
11. Ice Skating at the Galivan Center (I'm still trying to convince James with this one)
12. Staying in my PJ's all day just because I can.
13. Having Hot Chocolate for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
14. Family Christmas parties that we say we hate each year but LOVE going to because it's the holidays and we get to spend time with the family.
15. Snow tubing...
16. Any snow activities!
17. Spending time with Family and Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing you and James at temple square forever ago... i think it was when you first starting dating and you were just leaving to ecuador or something. and i thought you guys were the cutest couple. haha. I don't know why I remember that.

    ReplyDelete