Friday, December 4, 2009

I blame the Ducks

I've been sick the past two days, ya know, the sick where you can't get off the couch, everytime you move or breath it hurts kinda sick, the sick you just want to sleep all day.
 Well, James came home from school last night all bothered because of this 'Derek' kid who messed up his presentation and now they have to redo to. LAME!
 Well, there I was, sick, sick on the couch moaning and he came and sat by me and rubbed my leg. ah, cute eh?!
 He had mentioned he might be going duck hunting this weekend, but ne never told me the exact plan.
 Well, when ten o'clock rolled around, I rolled off the couch, grabbed my blankie and headed to bed.
 Well, when I woke up at 11:32, James was not in bed.
When I woke up at 1:51, He still wasn't in bed.
Then at some time, i'd say about 3 or so,
I heard a car...a car leaving my drive way.
I feel back asleep without worrying about it. I should have worried...
It was the Ducks.
Now, throughout the night I could have been a good wife and look and see where he was...but I couldn't... was sick!
When I finally woke up this morning and stumbled out of bed, James was nowhere to be found, nor was his hunting gear. Hummm

The ducks had called. Blasted Ducks!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jami! Yeah I think that would be great! You think of a time and I am sure that we can start rallying the troops!
    PS- I prayed about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Jami cause when I read this, and read the kind of sick that makes you want to stay in bed all day, I thought... "but jami always wants to stay in bed all day!" ha! that's funny that you didn't even know where he was, or care! ha ha

    ReplyDelete