Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Finish..?

James...James..where are you?!
James' miles have been getting longer and longer. Mile 13 I had a panic attack, burst into tears and kept staring at the computer. I saw that John had finished his 13 miles way before james (good job John) But not seeing James hit his mile point made me think that something happened. Thank goodness for my dad, he knelt down and said a prayer. James time popped up soon after and now I am waiting for his next check point to show up. So please, please show up! I feel helpless half way around the country!

Seriously...it's only 5.6 miles and it's been FOREVER! I pray you're okay.
(maybe this tracking thing isn't a good idea)

Good Job JohN! you're ROCKING IT!!! I'll watch you cross the finish line soon! "YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!"

OKAY - James finally was posted. he's running about 14 minute miles. I'm just glad he's alive!! Keep going baby only 7.2 miles left..you can do it. I'm praying for you!

CONGRATS JOHN! YOU ARE AN IRONMAN! 11 HOURS 18 MINUTES!!! .... now go back and find my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment