Friday, November 13, 2009

blah

The past two weeks have been a hard one for me. One, James was gone for one of those weeks, and two, i've had this massive, consistant headache for 2 weeks. I went to an internist yesterday and she ordered me a CT Scan for Monday. Lets be honest..i'm nervous.  I told the doctor that my motor skills have been messed up, i'm off balanced, my vision goes in and out and just 'out of wack'. She really didn't say much about it all, but did say I needed a scan next week to see if there is something causing the head aches. And somewhere in her diognosis so used the word 'brain tumor'. I don't think I have one, and she doesn't know if I have one either..but goodness, that is something you don't want to hear at the doctors office! So now we wait.....

2 comments:

  1. Jami, Good Luck on Monday. I'm sure the waiting will be worse than the knowing. I hope they can find out what is causing your problems so that you will feel better soon. Love ya!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be just fine! And if something scary does show up, you have a great support team there with you... ME...and all your family and firends! You're going to be just fine, hold on to your faith and we will all keep praying. It will be nice to know what is really causing the craziness...it will give you a peace of mind to have the CAT Scan. LOVES! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete