Thursday, January 9, 2014

Girls week!

In October my sisters and I had a little "girls week!"

It was so much fun hanging out with my sisters! We don't see a lot of each other since we all are in different states now :(

Jana came up from Arizona because they placed Millee's headstone. (it looks FABULOUS) And so I figured why not go down and have some time with her!

We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Craven's house. It was so great staying with them. I truly love them so much. They are so great with my kids too. They have toys, toys, toys and they aren't afraid to get on the floor and play with the kiddos. They even volunteered to watch my littles so my sisters and I could have a kid free night on the town.

We tried to cram in all that we could in the few days together. There is never a dull moment when we are together





























No comments:

Post a Comment