Monday, May 3, 2010

So Proud

Look who graduated!!!
James Graduated with his Bachelors from UVU this past week.
His degree is Technology Management
(it's business management and construction management put together)
I am so proud of him!!

My parents ..and Kelli came to support James too

Congrats James!!!


On another note...
I'M STARTING THE NURSERY!!
Now that school is over, I have a ton..and I mean a TON of free time.
So, i've been switching over bedrooms so that the nursery can be closer to our room.
This is a picture of the room I am taking apart now. 
This room will soon be the nursery...not the guest bedroom.
 
But don't worry, this bedroom set is now moving into the other room (which use to be the office) so that we can still have the extra bed.

The nursery is going to take time, but I want to set up the crib today and start mapping out where I want everything to go. 
I am seriously so excited!!

I'm thinking of a neutral nursery
Browns and creams
 Seriously I'm so excited!!

Now...
I was able to sell our office desk for a decent amount of cash
and that cash is going towards baby/nursery.
I know that our little guy isn't coming for a few more months,
but what is kinda essential to get now?
We have the crib and changing table/dresser
So what else?

By the way...
Thanks to all those who answered my questions about baby things..
It was seriously so nice to read all your comments
and it helped..A LOT!!

And now that we know we are have A BOY (it's 100%!!!)
Some decisions were a lot easier to make..
Like the nursery
and a name :)

So please, let me know if you have any ideas on what I should purchase for our little one!

THANKS!



3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Make sure you post pictures as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well personally I'll just call him baby J so I think he should have a J name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie! My husband is in Technology Management at UVU too! I wonder if they knew each other? Ha ha, my hubby will be done in December...AND you will have to post pics of your nursery when its done. So do you have a name picked then? Miss you! Hope you are going to Robie's baby shower tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete