Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting Started

I put together the crib last night!
Well, James came to the rescue when I couldn't find the right tools.
He also made sure all the screws were tight so the crib is safe.

I love having the crib and changing table in the nursery now!
We spent the night moving furniture from room to room
But we finally got it all moved over and everything sorted out.

Now, I just have to finishing picking out the fabrics for the bedding,
then find the right paint color
and put it all together!

This all makes me so happy

I love that our baby boy will be here in 19 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I have to wait until the kids are out of school, before I start painting etc. Enjoy! I remember getting little Brennan's room ready for him. I swear it was just 2 years ago. (more like 16!)

    ReplyDelete