Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mission Leadership Training

I love being a part of the mission.  Before we got to Charlotte my Dad called James and asked if he would do some training at MLC (Mission Leadership Training). My Dad also asked if Lincoln would sing his favorite primary song.  It is so special to have my boys apart of the mission. I hope that Lincoln will always remember the memories we made in Charlotte, along with a testimony of Missionary work.

James spoke at MLC about the Spirit and the Light of Christ. He also talked about "snakes on a ladder". He did such an outstanding job.

Lincoln not only sang, but signed "He Sent His Son." I helped him a little. My eyes were full of tears the entire time.  There is something special about being present in front of missionaries and singing your testimony.

And Winston tried to stay entertained on the ipad the whole time :)

I love hearing my dad teach. I wanted to tell the missionaries that day that they are so lucky to be taught by my father. He is a wise man and has great counsel. I can't wait to my parents get home and I can once again be in the presents of their teaching.









No comments:

Post a Comment