Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Wright's Setting Apart

The following week, June 21st, my in laws were set apart as well. Can I just say how amazing it was to be able to be in the presence of 2 apostles.  It was such a neat experience to be with Elder Nielson the week before, and such a neat experience to be with Elder Perry. If you can have favorite apostles, mine would be Elder Perry. I have always loved the way he speaks and I love just the man he was. So, it was an extreme treat for me to meet him when he set apart my father in law as The Mission President of the Porto Alegra Brazil.  And once again, Elder Zuick was able to be with us and he set apart my mother in law as a full time missionary.




Two weeks prior, the Wright's spoke in church. They too did a remarkable job. It was fun seeing Layne and Marian interact with all their family and friends.














No comments:

Post a Comment