Friday, September 3, 2010

So Guess What?!

Yep! I'm still Pregnant.

But if you look to the right my little ticker says only


12 days til the due date!

12. 12 is less than 13!

I'm getting pretty darn excited.

I wish my Mister was here already, but he just loves my belly too much.

I went to the doctor this week and I'm still haven't progressed at all

Not even a centimeter...

Even after a whole day of contractions 8 minutes apart.

So pretty much i'm going to the 15th.

I'll try to be patient...


really


I'll TRY!

Oh, and just to warn all you fellow followers and friends


I'm going private very soon.

I worry about posting pictures of the Mister online and not knowing who is looking at them.

So... PREPARE YOURSELF!

8 comments:

  1. i didn't dialate for a couple of weeks either, but all of a sudden i had contractions. you never know ;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just include me when you go private so I can keep following you and both the Misters!! We're counting the days with you. Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jami...I want in when you are private. So excited for you to have your little guy! Little boys are the best...I may be biased, but who cares! Hope you are doing good.
    Katie
    kateandclark@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey make sure to add me once you go private:) I would love to see you cute little baby:) my email is nessacarver@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jami... You dont know me. I went to school with James, but I love your blog. I would love to be invited when you go private. Tell James hi for me too!
    Jaymie Olsen Maines
    Jaymieolsen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited of you to have him! I keep checking everyday to see if there is an update! YAY for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little guy is going to be here any day! Can't wait to see him! Make sure you add me to your blog! tiffyshay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jami, it's Isabel Molina. You probably don't remember us but we met you at the Utah bridal store once with my family and my sister Jime who was getting married. James served a mission here in Ecuador and we are always grateful for all the work he did here. So we would love if you can add as to your private list so that we can keep in touch with your family and baby.
    Love from Ecuador,
    PS: my email is flak_xo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete