Wednesday, September 8, 2010

39 Weeks

Well, I actually never thought I'd get to 39 weeks.  I always had in my mind that I would deliver early, or my doctor would at least induce me by 39 weeks. Well, I went and saw him today, and my body has not progressed one single bit.  Nothing. No change W-H-A-T- S-0- E-V-E-R.

So...I'm going to 40 weeks. I tried to convince him to just start me today or next week, but he's concerned that it's my first baby and considering I'm not dilated or effaced at all...well, we are just going to wait.

Anyways -

Yesterday my family got the boat and headed to Pineview. It was such a nice day! We were the only ski boat on the water.  The weather was perfect.  Perfect temperature and zero wind. It was so relaxing sitting on the beach and enjoying the smooth boat ride. Here are so pictures of our fun day after Labor Day.

I LOVED watching James ski and board. He seriously loves it so much and it makes me happy seeing him do something he loves to do. And plus, he's amazing!

39 Week Photo

WOW...CHECK THAT BIG BELLY OUT!!!

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing at 39 weeks. Hopefully this week will go fast for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember feeling that same way!! I was going stir crazy!! And, Kennedy came a day late! Punk :) Try and stay busy, It may seem like a long week! But your sooo close!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are dying!! I had Kingston at 36 weeks I can't imagine going till 39+ you are really little too. That belly is sooo cute and not huuge. I'm sure I was much bigger at 36 weeks!!

    Go Jump on the tramp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! Katelyn was 40 weeks too--that's the earliest my dr would start me too (what's the point in having a doctor who's willing to start you if they won't start you early! ;). Hang in there--within minutes--and I'm not kidding, minutes--of giving birth you'll feel so much better, and not just because he'll be here. Acid reflux goes away, spinal, feet, and leg pain goes away, and all of the sudden... YOU CAN BREATHE! Hang in there--it'll happen! (And, baby number two, Dr's will start you earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete