Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{Hi baby}

Hi Baby

I just want to let you know you confuse me.


For the past 14 weeks you've hated chicken...

Chicken soup

baked chicken

the smell of chicken

anything and everything chicken you've hated.


Well yesterday, you decided to make me nauseated all day

and then....


THEN


YOU WANTED CHICKEN

..seriously  - - - -CHICKEN!?

So I drove to Chick-fil-A...

IN SANDY

And got you some chicken.


And you enjoyed it.

You enjoyed every, single bite.


But now...just thinking about it...you want me to throw up.

I'm just saying to make up your mind...

I get confused throughout the day.

And I rather be done being sick.

So when you are ready to enjoy food again.

Let me know...it'll make me happy.

Thanks so much.

Love me

3 comments:

  1. the joys of being pregnant. just keep hanging in there. you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is awesome! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving tomatoes and potatos! Sorry to hear your feeling sick. I've been feeling yucky, too. Hopefully not much longer. :)

    ReplyDelete