Monday, October 19, 2009

Bridal Photos

I know we've been married for almost 4 months now, but I finally got the copyrights to our wedding/engagement/bridal photos today! yay! It's been taking a long time to upload the 4000 photos, but it's almost done! i'll post a few of the bridals that I have already.

My photography was Adilifa Ford @ donpolo.com She was amazing!! If you want a good, socialable photographer..higher her!

I got my pictures done at Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake. I loved doing them there! Earlier that day it was stormy and raining and I wanted to cry! While I was getting my hair done, my mom called and said they forgot to do my bouquet...talk about panic attack! Luckily my sister was able to let me vent to her. Luckily the florist was able to find the flowers and put one together and it looked decent so I was happy...and the rain quit! We got some awesome photos of the stormy sky in the background. Yay for miracles! 

P.S. I LOVE MY DRESS!!!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment