Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer in Charlotte

We had such a great time in Charlotte this summer! We were able to spend 2 and half weeks with my parents.  It was absolutely amazing.  The boys were in heaven being with their grandparents.  It got us so excited for next year when my parents and James' parents will be home from their missions!

We flew out of SLC to head to Charlotte.  The plane ride was terrible.  Winston was a monster.  It got so bad that a man on the plane went to James and said, "I'm a LDS Bishop, can I give your son a blessing." yikes.  Winn was beyond tired and was throwing the worst.fit.in.history! We were so happy to finally land!


We had the sweetest reunion at the airport with my Dad, Mom and Scotty.  Scotty had returned from his mission just 2 weeks before we got there. It was also great because this was James' first time in NC and seeing my parents on their mission. Plus it was nice having help with the boys :)

(running to Grandpa - from my dad's view)









No comments:

Post a Comment