Thursday, May 1, 2014

The last of Charlotte

Here are all the random photos I have from our 2 week visit to Charlotte.
We miss being with Grandma and Grandpa and we can't wait to visit this summer!


Lincoln craved being by his grandparents...
he loved helping g'pa and g'ma with their missionary work.
You could always find Lincoln next to them!



Grandpa and horsey rides


One Sunday my parents spoke at a Stake Conference and we tagged along.
They spoke at one of the College Campus' .. it was gorgeous
 And of course the boys couldn't make it the entire time...so we spend most of the time exploring outside
 My dad, being the best missionary

can I just say ...
This is my favorite place to eat when we visit!
And can I add...
We saw Emily Maynard (from the Bachelorette) there!
Yes, I saw her...with my own two eyes...and I had enough self control not to go up to her and get a picture with her.
I had high hopes I would be her BFF ... but I figured i'd come off more of a stalker than a friend so I left her alone :)


 Best Grandma award goes to this lady!
She loves to spin..and she loves carousals.. which means she took my boys on it for me!


The night before the boys and I left my parents took Kelli and I out to dinner.
While we were sitting Kelli noticed my mom's name badge...
President Craven :)


Night Time tickle bug with Lincoln


And home we went.
We were so sad to leave, but anxious to see Daddy and hear about his adventures in Brazil with his parents! 




xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment