Thursday, May 1, 2014

Great Wolf Lodge

I can't believe I'm still so far behind on blogging
Yikes!

Here are the pictures from Great Wolf Lodge.
If you are ever in NC you NEED to stay here!
This hotel has an indoor/outdoor water park.
The park is included in your hotel stay.
And can I just say that the pools are SO SAFE! The lifeguards gave me a headache as I watched them walk back and forth, back and forth checking to make sure kids were safe and not drowning.
This hotel is 100% kid friendly too!
Everything revolves around children.
They had night time bedtime stories, scavenger hunts, and parties.
We walked around in either our jammies or swimsuits the whole time and never felt silly :)

Mam was the greatest and helped Kelli and I with our kiddos. 
She swam with the kids, went down water slides with the kids, and went on some pretty extreme rides with me! 


Grandpa made it in time for Story time!

 I keep forgetting that Winston wasn't walking yet when we were in NC. He kept trying and trying to walk the whole time. He wouldnt let go of Grandma's hand every time we went somewhere.
Thanks mom for being a part of Winston learning to walk!
(i know that is silly, but when your parents are away and miss out on all the milestones you have with your children - it's pretty special as a parent to have your parents be able to help your child grow, develop and learn)
 Playing I-Spy










 More walking with Grandma and Grandpa


No comments:

Post a Comment