Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

This year for Halloween Lincoln was

THE
CUTEST
LOBSTER
...
EVER!!

Since Lincoln isn't 5 weeks old like he was last year we ..errrr.. I wanted to really dress him up instead of just a onesie.

Just because he's so cute - i had to post a picture of him from last year.



Well, decided to lean away from the traditional lion, bear or monkey costume. 

My Aunti Sarah bought this adorable costume for Linc when he was first born 
and I am so happy she did so.

The outfit originally didn't have leg holes in it
(it's size 0-9 month)
so when I first put Lincoln in it, he was immobile. (and it was quite nice!)


 Halloween day we went up to my parents house for my moms annual Halloween Buffet.
Unfortunately I have no pictures :(
But here are more pictures of Linc a dink



Grandma and Lincoln

 We loved trick-or-treating.
Lincoln loved it to until the neighbors wanted to hold him.

 This picture is priceless :)

 Take the 'traditional' halloween trick-or-treating picture.
Yes I know it's only the second year, but it's a tradition I want to keep doing.
Our neighbors did trick or treating photos at my parents door every year and I thought it was so cute/fun. So I am doing that with Lincoln now at their door.

We had such a fun night!
Trick-or-treating is so so so fun when you have a child.
Next year will be even more fun.
can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. He is soo stinking cute! I already want to set him up with my neice that is like 2 weeks or younger than he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. such a cute costume. hazel wasnt even 2 months on halloween and we took her. bahahaha i can tell christmas is going to be soo much more fun with a baby around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha That picture of him on Halloween crying is amazing!!! I love it! He is a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete