Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Photos

In October my mom, sisters and I went to Gardner Village's Witches Night Out.

We had quite an interesting night that's for sure: We waited a total of about 4 hours for dinner, we became delusional, were tired, and we were texting each other while we were sitting next to each other, laughed til we cried and the 'twister' event happened. It was defiantly one night to remember!

Well, they also had some giveaways. We all entered our names and phone numbers into the bucket in hopes to win a prize. Well, i must have crinkled my paper just right because I got a phone call tell me that I had won an outside photoshoot with Highlite photography! It wasn't just a photoshoot I won either, it was a 20 x 16 print, 9 x 14 print, 4 8x10's, and 25 christmas cards. WOOHOO!!

So a few weeks ago, we met with the photographer up Big Cottonwood Canyon and had a great photo session. Here is a little sneak peak from our session. 



I am soooo pleased by the way the photos turned out! I can't wait til I get the print back next week!

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! They are super cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair by the way! So dang cute. I wish I could pull off short hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what an adorable family picture! It is perfect of all three of ya:)I just wanna squeeze Linc in the chair picture! Miss you SOOOOO SOOO SOOO much xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete