Tuesday, July 6, 2010

fun filled weekend

James and I had a great one year anniversary. James had to work during the day, but when he got home we went to dinner at Cheese Cake Factory. It was so nice to go out for a change.  After dinner, James took me to see the new Twilight movie! He was getting a kick out of all the girls that were there. I haven't decided how I feel about the movie it. It has the potential to be a gory film, but since vampires don't have blood...there isn't any blood, just heads being cut off. Anyways, it turned out to be a great night. 

The next night I remembered we didn't cut our wedding cake or watch our wedding video. blast, I fail. So last night I took our cake out of our freezer and  hopefully we will do that sometime soon. ha.

This is the only picture we have on our anniversary.  James was in the middle of telling me the pictures in the car a dumb...ha

The next 2 days we spent up at Pineview. It was so much fun! I wanted to get out wakeboarding but everyone told me it probably wasn't the smartest idea. So I stayed in the boat and took pictures. Here are some of everyone

This picture is really funny. Scotty was on the tube and suddenly the cover come off the tube. He was just stranded there! haha



We also had a really good 4th of July (sorry no pictures).  I was up in cville for the parade. I loved loved loved it!!! It was so good and so entertaining.  Later that night we went to Wright's and had a small bbq get together.  Afterwards, we went home and sat on our back porch and watched the Thanksgiving Point Fireworks.  Having a huge fireworks show in your backyard is always fun!! Then on sunday we went to baby Paul's baby blessing then headed to my parents for a old fashion bbq. it was so much fun being able to spend the weekend with our families! I love holidays!


2 comments:

  1. cute blog! we just started ours- lets keep in touch. shannaandchris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun, wish we could've gone boating.. oh well. It's not my fault you guys plan fun stuff when you know I have to work.. ha ha just kidding. Let me know how your wedding cake is, we forgot about ours too and it was in our freezer until like our 3rd anniversary, and we figured it would be gross so we ended up giving it away as a white elephant gift at a christmas party, ha ha! It was a hit!

    ReplyDelete