Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rigby Lake Triathlon

James ran the Rigby Lake Triathlon a couple weekend ago. James hasn't really had time to race the past 3 years so it was really fun being able to be the spectator's wife :) I could never see myself running any type of race - but I get so much joy and excitement out of watching James race. I truly, truly love it. And it was fun watching him this year because I had the boys to help cheer him on. It was a little tricky trying to run around to the transitions and all - but still fun. I think James liked having Linc and Winn there yelling "Go Dad!"

We had a couple really good friends also run the race. It was so fun seeing everyone at the finish line.

Since it was at the Lake, the boys loved throwing rocks and making big splashes. After James race we got the boys in their swim suits and let me swim. We have played/swam at this lake a few times now and the boys (well, Lincoln) begs to go to the 'beach' almost daily!

James, of course did fabulous and got 1st place in his age. Not bad for not competing for 3 years. He'll be doing the Viking Man in August! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment