Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines

I wanted to do a little comparison of Lincoln and Winston.

These 2 pictures are of Lincoln.
This was February 2011
He was just about to turn 5 months old


These next couple pictures are of Winston.
February 2013
Winston is 5 and a half months old.




It blows my mind how different these 2 are! Winston is older in age in these pictures but so much smaller than Lincoln was. Linc was mr. cubba, and Winston is still wearing 0-3 month clothes. The clothes the boys are wearing in the pictures are 3-6 months and they fit Linc great when he was 4 months, but it drowns Winston at almost 6 months. Haha. It seriously amazes me how 2 kids can be soo different - not just in weight, or looks, but also in personalities.  Lincoln was sitting up by 6 months, and crawling at 6.5 months. Winston on the other hand hates his tummy time and just learned to roll over (tummy to back). But I will say...having a second child who is so calm and not determined to conquer the world by age 5 is amazing :) I've also loved it because I feel like he is still a baby - whereas I fell like Lincoln was NEVER a baby.

All in all, I am extremely grateful for these boys of mine. They are my best friends. I am so lucky I get to stay home with them every day and take care of them. I am truly blessed.





xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment