Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I really did it!

At 4:00 today I finished something I have been trying to finish since 2006.
I accomplished something that has taken a lot of time, sweat and tears.
I turned in my last paper and test.

I FINALLY FINISHED MY BACHELORS DEGREE!!!
My degree is:
Bachelors in Behavioral Science with an emphasis in Social Work

I am so so so thrilled that I am 100% done!
No more papers, tests, busy work or studying.
No more buying ridiculously high priced text books.
No more driving to UVU.
No more deadlines.
No more thinking, "gol, I need to study."
NO MORE!

I'M FINISHED!!!

As soon as I turned in my last paper this afternoon I immediately called my Mam.
I told her the news and I just cried to her.
I cried because I am so proud, excited, relieved and happy.
Words honestly cannot describe how amazing I feel right now.

I am excited to start/keep working on this chapter I am in in my life right now-
Being a mom.

I'm so excited to give all my attention to my husband and my kid(s).
I get to finally a mom and wife 100% of the time.

I loved that I finished these last 7 credits only weeks before baby #2 arrives.
I love that I don't have to leave him at home while I finish my education.

I AM DONE!

Hurray!
 (photo taken when I walked in April)
but now I AM FINALLY, 100% done
And now I will be able to put that nice {expensive} piece of paper in that folder.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing! I am so happy for you! Congrats - that is such a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jami! It always feels good to graduate, but I think it feels even sweeter when you have to finish it with a husband and kids. I know mine did. Congratulations!!!! Frame that diploma with pride!

    ReplyDelete