Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dan and Sami's Wedding

I got a new sister.
It's true.
On May 8th James' brother got married to this beautiful lady
Miss Sami
I love her oh so much.
She is absolutely amazing, beautiful and most importantly PERFECT for Daniel.
They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.
The sealing was so special and sweet.
I love going to sealings and hearing the covenants James and I made 3 years ago.
After their sealing I turned to James and said, aren't you glad we've already done with?
He repled, "YES, and I'm glad we're 3 years into it too!"
Marriage is such an amazing thing.
It takes a lot of work but it is amazing and it just keeps getting better as the time goes by.

Sami put together a beautiful reception.
It was so fun to be surrounded by family in a beautiful atmosphere.
Lincoln loved it as well. It was in indoor/outdoor reception so he was able to run run run all night long!
And I must add-
Dan and Sami's reception was from 7-9
They left at 9:10
They are THE.FIRST.COUPLE.EVER to leave their reception on time.
Pretty amazing!


Oh how I love weddings
and I love that we were able to add an amazing gal to our family!


 Mr. & Mrs. Wright
Dan's one job all day was to take care of Sami's train.
She has him trained well :)

 The Wright boys



 Love my boys!





 Linc CRACKS ME UP!

We totally wore out Mr. Lincoln. He fell right to sleep on the ride home.
sweet baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment