Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We had such a great Easter this year! Lincoln really enjoyed it! He loved finding all the 'balls', putting them in the basket and then dumping them all out just to pick them up again.

We were able to go to two different Easter Egg hunts this year. First, we attended our ward Easter Party. It started off with a great breakfast made by the bishopric followed by an Easter Egg hunt with all the primary kids. There were so many eggs! Remember, we have 4 nursery's alone!












The Saturday before Easter we went to Aunt Ginger's Easter Egg Hunt. 


Some of the Uncles had fun hiding some of the eggs... nice job guys!









That night we dyed Easter Eggs. James that it was just going to be me and him, but I reassured him that Lincoln was going to dye eggs too....or should I say just break the eggs :)




Linc also painted some pretty pictures for his Grandparents






Easter Sunday was really mellow at our house. James decided he should hold Presidency meeting before our 9 AM church. So, me and Lincoln woke up, I made traditional eggs on toast and opened our Easter Baskets. The Easter Bunny brought Linc a new movie, Ice Age and a new ball. But all Linc cared about were the Pringles in mine and James' baskets. Little stink had those jars open in no time!

Linc also got a cute new Easter Outfit. I was planning on taking pictures of him outside in his new outfit, but he had one explosive diaper and ruined this outfit. I wasn't too happy about it. But the one picture I did get of him is cute enough :) I still can't get over his short hair!











After Church we headed to my parents for Easter Dinner. My mom made a fabulous dinner as usual! It was such a nice evening having my grandparents with us. We sat around the table for hours just talking. It was a perfect Easter Dinner - last one as a family for the next 3 years. (crazy)


No comments:

Post a Comment