Thursday, January 7, 2010

{School-e-o}

I'm sitting in the PE hall, waiting for my next class to start...in 2 hours. I have a crazy, full semester a head of me. 19 credits. On Monday and Wednesday I start at 9 and leave at 11:40. Tuesday and Thursday class starts at 8:30 (meaning I wake up no later than 7..ugh!) and I get done at 3:45. LONG DAY! But the bright side on Friday I only have one class and i'm done at 9:50. I am actually really excited about this semester! I have loved all my professors so far and the subjects I am learning are awesome. They are all in my major so I actually in enjoy them. Here is what I am taking...

Social Work: Social Welfare Policy's and Services
Math 1010 (not my favorite, but my teacher is awesome)
Abnormal Psychology
Human Sexuality
Psychology of Interpersonal Relationships
Infancy and Childhood development.

Even though I am taking 19 credits..I feel like I am never going to graduate. I see my friends in their last semesters of school, and here I am, with another year left. Right now i'm studying Behavioral Science emphasizing in Social Work. If I emphasize in Family Studies or Sociology...I can graduate faster. I'm kinda to the point that a degree is a degree. Does it really matter what I emphasize in? They are all pretty much related. So I have that decision I have to make. My plan is to take spring/summer classes to help hurry along the process. I just want to be done already!!

I am pretty excited that James will be graduating in April! He will finally be done with his Bachelors! yay! At least by then, we will only be working on my education. Paying for one education is easier than 2 educations.

Other than school, nothing else is going on. I'm still not working! I love it! The holidays were so nice not having to worry about work meetings and having to miss out on everything to go into work. I love being able to focus on school for now.

James want me to have a job by the 20th. If i don't have on he said he was going to sell me car. hum, I'm fine with having him drive me around everywhere! :) I really don't want to get a stressful/high demand job. Just something I can do to make a few hundred bucks a month. So, I guess we will see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. don't you love life? you will get to graduation soon...it feels like to is forever away, but it will be there before you know it ;)

    ReplyDelete