Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Puerto Vallarta...Honeymoon Style

James and I were so lucky to be able to go to Puerto Vallarta for 7 days for our Honeymoon. It was so relaxing to be able to sleep in, sit by the pool, swim in the ocean, sight see, go waterfall jumping, go into town, listen to the rain, walk the beach during sunset and just be together.

We got married on that Tuesday and stayed in Park City for a few days until we left for Mexico on Friday. It actually worked out perfectly because the night of the wedding I started to get the stomach flu! (GREAT first couple of days!) It was so not fun! Luckily I married the greatest guy in the world! He just sat with me while I cried telling him how I ruined our honeymoon. I could not believe somebody could be that sick! Luckily I started getting better the morning we flew to Mexico. So, once again, Mexico was SO nice and SO relaxing!

Here are some pictures of our fun time in Mexico!

1 comment:

  1. yay an update!! I'm so happy for you guys! Can we go on a double date soon please??

    ReplyDelete